Welcome to the Mrs. Oliver's Bridal Expos Experience!
Springfield Area Bridal Show
Sunday, January 20, 2019 11am-3pm
Location: To Be Announced
Elite Brides Cocktail Hour :
Sunday January 2o, 2019 9am - 11am
Joplin Area Bridal Show
Sunday February 17, 2019 11am-3pm
Location: VFW Post 534, 110 E. Veterans Way, Joplin Mo. 64802
Elite Brides Cocktail Hour:
Sunday February 17, 2019 9am - 11am
Make Sure You Register!
We ALWAYS welcome walk-ins at our shows!
Registered Brides & Elite Cocktail Hour Brides get special goodie bags, games, prizes, & More!
(See details below.)
To be a "Registered Bride" you must click registry button below, complete & submit registry form.
(You may purchase tickets below or at the door the day of the show.)
To be completely registered for the "Elite Brides Cocktail Hour",
you must click the button below fill out & submit the form AND purchase all the tickets you need for you & your guest.
(Guest my purchase their own tickets separately just click the guest tick option, you will NOT need to do the brides registry form.)
All Show Details, Info, & rules below.
You do not have to register to attend the regular show from 11am-3pm walk-ins welcome.
Registered brides receive special goodie bag, special games & prizes!
You Must Register for the "Elite Brides Cocktail Hour"
Mrs. Oliver's Bridal Expos hosting bridal shows since 2011.
These are the things our shows offer you the bride to be, your fiancé, and any of your guest.
- All walk-in brides get $150 in Brides Bucks
- Affordable admission fees: General $8 Military (w/I.d) $5 Children 15 & under always free!
- Award winning vendors.
- Special show day only deals offered to you by our wedding professionals.
- Thousands of dollars in premium prizes (registered brides only are eligible to win).
- Door prizes: All adult guest are eligible to win!
- Games: We have games everyone attending can play, and games for registered brides only!
- Adult beverages at regular bar pricing. (Must be 21 w/ I.D for alcoholic beverages, adult beverage available all day as long as venue permits.)
- Cash and carry items: Everything from makeup to yes even wedding dresses! (Dressing rooms available to try on) Please make sure to bring several payment options as some vendors are not set up for credit card payments.
- Fashion shows: We are one of the few expos still creating amazing fashion shows just for you! We have 1-3 fashion shows per expo if we have multiple shows during a expo, each show will feature different fashions , so be sure to stay and attend them all! (show times will be announced a week before each expo and during expo.)
- Concessions: We try to feature a different caterer at each expo. Each cater creates a full meal deal just for you, including drink for $8 or under. They also have drinks and ala carte items available. Plan to stay the entire show play games, win prizes, talk to the professionals, watch fashion shows and have lunch with us!
Guidelines for Registry & Tickets:
- You only pay admission once! (Elite Cocktail Hour admission fee includes both admission to Cocktail Hour & the regular show from 11am-3pm.)
- You only register once. (When you register you can register for one or all of our shows with the same registration.)
- Click the button for your choice of either: "Elite Brides Cocktail Hour" or "Brides Registry" fill out registration form & purchase your tickets for yourself and your guest right there!
- Your guest do not need to register.
- If your guest wish to purchase tickets separately, they can click on the guest tickets button and purchase the desired amount of tickets.
- If you or your guest choose the military discount: Discount applies to card holder if the card holder is a guest attendee. If you or your fiancé are card holders you both are eligible for discount ticket pricing. ( all card holders must present I.D day of the show.)
- Walk-ins the day of the show welcome! Show day ticket pricing: General admission: $8 per person Military w/I.D. $5 (Discounts applies to engaged couples, and only to card holder if guest.) Children 15 & under free!
For questions contact us at: MrsOliversBridalExpos@gmail.com Call or text us at: (417)844.2166
When you register and purchase your tickets before the show you receive special treatment!
You must click registry button above fill out & submit form to be eligible for Registered Brides goodies.
(You may purchase tickets at the door day of the show OR easy purchase above!)
Admission: General $8 Military with I.D $5 (pricing applies to bride & groom, or card holder only if you are a guest of a bride.)
Children 15 & under always free!
Registered brides receive:
- $300 in Brides Bucks
- A brides goodie bag filled with:
*Giveaways, samples, and coupons from our vendors.
*Newest edition of The Knot magazine.
*A $200 VIP travel card.
*5 lucky bags will contain a $2000 VIP card.
- Special games just for registered brides winning prizes from $150 and up.
- Premium Prize drawings through show day.
- Brides book featuring all the wedding professionals attending our show, with coupons and deals.
"Elite Brides" Cocktail Hour
You must register AND purchase tickets in advance to attend.
This special addition was added to our show to give you food fun and a bit of pampering!
Admission is $25 per person for brides and fiancé. Other guest are welcome admission will be $15 per guest.
Come and win extra prizes, more personal time with each type of wedding professional you will need for your wedding, special highlight time from each vendor, cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres.
Children are welcome at cocktail hour admission is $5 per child (admission covers food & drink children are not eligible for prizes or games) Please Note: There will be alcoholic beverages served during cocktail hour for adults 21 with I.D.
Your guest will enjoy:
- $500 in Brides Bucks
- 2 Mimosa's (additional cocktails available for regular bar pricing. Must be 21 with I.D)
- Delicious cocktail food.
- Purple carpet entrance with photo op.
"Elite Brides" cocktail hour includes:
- Bucks For Brides: You will receive $500 in Brides Bucks to use at our show! *You must use Bucks the day of the show. *Each exhibitor is allowed to set their own rules for Bucks usage at their booth. *Some exhibitors may accept full amount off their fee for services. *Some will accept a designated amount you can use. *Some may take all $500 if its split between their different services. *Some may allow it to apply to their deposit with a signed contract!
- Walk the purple carpet at entry, take a photo at our photo op. (Brides will be asked to post pictures at entry on Facebook & Instagram)
- "Elite Brides" goodie bag. Goodie bag will contain: *Brides book listing ads and discounts from all show vendors, notes section, and a special "Elite Brides" game. (Brides will play this game during regular show hours and winner will be drawn after the show) *"Elite Brides" game winner will win a flat screen TV! *Giveaways, samples, and coupons from all vendors attending our show. *Newest edition of The Knot magazine. *A $2000 VIP card for travel, hotel, & resort stays. (A great start towards your honeymoon!)
- Special "Elite Bride" T-Shirt
- Special prize drawing for "Elite Brides" only. (Vendors will be donating prizes with values of $150 & up just for you!)
- You also enjoy all the specials that our "Registered Brides" Receive. (See Registered Brides Section for details.)
- "Elite Bride Mimosa's" Each bride receives 2 mimosa's during cocktail hour. (Additional drinks are available at regular bar pricing. You must be 21 with I.D. for any alcoholic beverages.)
- Food. We will be having delicious cocktail food for you to enjoy while sipping your mimosa's!
"Elite Bride" Cocktail Hour Itinerary:
- 9am - Doors open
- 9am to 9:45 am - Meet the wedding professionals
- 9:45am to 10:15am - Cocktail Hour begins
- 9:45am to 10:15 am - Prizes will be drawn
- 10:15am to 11am - Wedding pro spotlights
- 11am to 3pm - Doors open for entry to regular show